🇪🇸 Celebrating Pat & ZC, Spain / Summer 2023

Pat + ZC had a wedding in Singapore couple of years back, and decided to hold another celebration when they moved back to Spain. I wasn't sure if the trip would actually happen but I'm so glad I made it!

It was a fun and unique celebration in the middle of nowhere (in a great way) - couple of hours drive from their place that's further inland from Barcelona, most guests stayed overnight while some of their local guests made a trip down in the day. It was one of the best wedding parties I've attended - super chill and casual. Definitely very on point with the couple's vibes :)

 
 
 
 
 
Guest arrival + Ceremony in the morning

Outdoor lunch (lots of food, drinks, a whole pan of paella!, cake) with table activities

The traditional Singapore yam seng showed up at the wedding ðŸ˜‚ 

The day ended with games for guests, a catered crepe truck (so good, I don't even remember how many I had lol), more snacks and drinks till the night ended.

 


I've known them for years and they're one of the most genuine people ever. It's hard enough to keep up with your own life, yet Pat is one of those people who never fails to show up (randomly, somehow always at the right time haha) in my messages asking how I am. Some decisions I do regret in the past but without them I never would've met the both of them, and for that I am thankful!

**

Apart from the wedding weekend I spent a couple more days mostly exploring Barcelona alone...

   
 

 ... with Dan (and also with friends that he "found" because he's a social butterfly 😂)...

 
  

...and joined in St John's festivities with sparkles! It was both an eye-opening yet terrifying experience lol.

 

I still don't think I'm a fan of European vacations but I'm soooo glad I didn't miss this trip ðŸ’•

Comments