Levi is 1!

My dear nephew Levi is 1! 🥹
Felt like he was just born recently and he's now a cheeky little soul who looks like Mama, but behaves like Papa lol. The SIL planned a party for him and I made his dessert table!


Chocolate/strawberry cake, matcha & chocolate macarons, vanilla/banana/malt cupcakes, vanilla/strawberry/white chocolate cupcakes, brownies, ruffles marshmallow.


I also made a separate sugar-free smash cake for him!

1.5 cups fine almond flour
1 ripe banana, mashed
2 eggs
0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder

Just add them all together and mix well to combine. I baked them in 4" cake rings for 2 layers and they held up really well and tasted pretty good, like muffins!

I used Greek yogurt as the frosting. I used to whip cream, or even coconut cream, but Greek yogurt has a thick consistency perfect for frosting and babies can eat it / love it too :)







Comments