We Got Married!

We tied the knot! :) It was a simple affair from start to end - Quiet morning with tea ceremony at home, a quick photoshoot, mini solemnization and lunch with our families @ MinJiang Dempsey, a photoshoot with our cats after.

(Pics by Levin from Bottledgroove - would highly recommend anyone on their team :))
 



 
Amanda arranged my bouquet :') I still have it dried and displayed.

Sis was still pregnant with I. 

Nephews were sooo tiny.


I should also leave this here as a memory - 2 days before this after the visit to ROM, I left our marriage certificate on a bus. I was holding a box of donuts and the cert, and I somehow decided to leave the more important one behind 🙃 After what felt like an eternity of panicking and phone calls, I managed to trace the cert on the bus all the way back to Bedok Interchange and picked it up. Yay, we still managed to get married!

We booked the private space for 2 tables instead of the whole venue. Skipped the set course and picked our own ala carte menu. Food was great but I barely have photos from that day haha.

After lunch we went home to pick the kids and headed to Blank Box for a diy photoshoot!
 
 
Poppy was her usual goodie (curious) girl self but Peri just gave up after a few shots and sulked hahahaha



Dearest husband. You have given me much, showed me how to love myself and allowed me to unapologetically be me rather than someone I'm not. Thank you for doing life with me. I truly can't imagine it without you.

Comments