Budapest, Hungary

Extremely backdated post that has been sitting in my drafts for 3 years πŸ€― I can't recall much of what we did but photodump on our first Europe trip together

 
  
  
 
   
  



 
We did not enjoy this  - felt like a public swimming pool that is widely accessible back home so maybe it caters more to people who rarely swim.

πŸ“ Stand25 Bistro
   
 
Heard great reviews about Stand25, it's pricey but we decided to get a reservation and dined there. However it didn't really exceed expectations, service was mediocre and the food was way too salty for our liking. We even got water retention in our ankles from all the salt content lol

πŸ“ Mazel Tov
 
 
 
Very cute space for brunch, they have an insane number of reviews! Food was good, not mind-blowing but the ambience definitely made the dining experience really nice.

 πŸ“ Bors Gastro Bar
 
Loved this place so much we went back multiple times even though we were only in Budapest for 2 days. You'd think sandwiches are well, just bread but wow they're not all made equal. The sandwiches here were one of the best I've had and it says a lot given how much I love carbs...


 πŸ“ Black Cab Burger
Very strongly recommended by locals but I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

Comments